As the year winds down, we wanted to reflect on the impact Code/Art made in 2023. Thank you to everyone in our community that’s shown support this year! Your support helped make a difference in the lives of students and teachers.
Our Year in Review:
- Over 650 girls from 23 states + the District of Columbia entered our coding competitions.
- We reached 220 female students in our after school clubs and summer camps.
- We reached thousands of more students by training 161 K-12 teachers to lead Code/Art lessons in their classrooms and after school clubs.
- We received 33,829 views of Code/Art’s Hour of Code video lessons
- Nationwide, 944 teachers and students from 445 schools accessed our online lessons.
We’re looking forward to expanding our year-round student and teacher programs in 2024! If you’re interested in supporting our mission:
- Become a recurring donor
- Make a one-time donation
- Donate using cryptocurrency or stock
- Reach out about corporate partnership opportunities
- Sign up to volunteer
Swipe to see some of favorite memories from this year: