Code/Art has teamed up with Ingram Micro Cloud to help ensure the success of high-potential young women majoring in computer science (CS) or a closely related field. Five (5) applicants will be selected to each receive a $4,000 scholarship to help them pursue their undergraduate studies.
- Female-identifying or gender non-binary student
- Currently in senior year of high school or 1st-3rd year of college
- Majoring or planning to major in Computer Science or a related field
- Current or prior participation in a Code/Art program or competition (preferred but not required)
- If selected, you must attend an in-person session with all of the finalists on Thursday, May 5th from 4-6pm at Code/Art’s office at 550 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126. Failure to attend this session, may result in loss of the scholarship.
Friday, April 29th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
Applications are now closed.
Code/Art is a Miami-based non-profit whose mission is to increase the number of girls studying computer science by delighting and inspiring them with the creative possibilities of computer programming. We strive to put young women, particularly young women from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups, on track for future tech careers by providing welcoming early coding programs that focus on art, creativity and social good.
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.