T.E.C.H Ambassadors are passionate about increasing gender and racial equity in computer science by providing girls in low-income communities with full scholarships to attend Code/Art Clubs.
How to be a T.E.C.H. Ambassador
Be a Monthly Giver
How your monthly donation makes an impact:
How Code/Art Clubs are Making a Difference
Code/Art puts young women on track for future tech careers by providing welcoming early coding programs that focus on art, creativity and social good. Code/Art’s programs introduce girls to computer science at a young age, helping to close the gap between their male counterparts and doing it in a fun and creative way while also building a sense of community. View video to see the impact of your donation in action.
“Code/Art Ambassadors provide an opportunity to share our mission with community leaders, and simultaneously engage and receive valuable feedback from women in tech and other entrepreneurs who understand the mission of Code/Art and the expansion of Miami as a tech hub”
– Renee López-Cantera, Circle of Ambassadors Chair
Your Impact & Our Gratitude
100% of your monthly gift funds full scholarships for underserved girls.
The more monthly giving donors we have, the more scholarships we can provide.
- Join our Monthly Giving Program
- Host a virtual Get-Together to introduce your inner circle to the T.E.C.H Ambassadors program and Code/Art’s vision for a future where more girls study and work in computer science. Anyone can host one of these monthly events!
- Take advantage of Mentorship and Speaking Opportunities
- Provide internships for High School students
- Become a Code/Art corporate sponsor
Maria Derchi Russo
Amy Austin Renshaw
Michelle & Marco Nicolino
Annette Green Tellez
Vernon Renshaw & MaAn Barcelo